Want To Work At The Tulsa Campaign?
Tulsa Campaign is currently seeking the following:
Tulsa Campaign Intern
Tulsa Campaign is currently seeking applicants for an internship to begin Monday, August 7, 2017 for the duration of the fall semester.
Tulsa Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy seeks intern with various skill sets. The purpose of this internship is to educate the intern about the issues surrounding and effects of teen pregnancy in Tulsa, while helping them grow into a valuable member of the Tulsa Campaign team.
Responsibilities and Duties: Assignments will depend on the intern’s skill set and education goals for their internship and will be mutually agreed upon. These could include, but are not limited to the following typical intern assignments:
- Conduct research pertaining to local socioeconomic structure of Tulsa and its effects on teen pregnancy rates and related issues.
- Synthesize and prepare data to send to partner organizations, board members, and funders to maintain communication about the campaign regarding current progress.
- Prepare materials for campaign trainings and meetings.
- Assist in functions with the Tulsa Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy Youth Leadership Council (YLC).
- Assess the educational value in specific resources designated to various age groups.
Education: The Tulsa Campaign is looking for interns with some college or technical college experience. Students with at least a sophomore standing are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply: Complete the Tulsa Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy Internship Application, and email with attached résumé to email@example.com. Additionally, in this email please provide information for at least three references. To be considered for internship, all application materials must be received by July 21, 2017.