Want To Work At The Tulsa Campaign?
PUBLIC AWARENESS ASSOCIATE
The Tulsa Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy is currently seeking applicants to fill the position of Public Awareness Associate. This is a full-time, non-exempt, hourly position located in Tulsa, Ok.
The Tulsa Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy (Tulsa Campaign) seeks a full-time Public Awareness Associate. The Public Awareness Associate is responsible for implementing marketing, communication, and outreach efforts to build awareness of our mission and programs, while also supporting various operational duties. The Public Awareness Associate should be an “all hands on deck” team player, possess a high degree of flexibility, and be eager to work for an organization impacting broad social change in Tulsa.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a liaison between external PR firm and Tulsa Campaign for: public relations, paid advertising, earned media coverage and communication strategy;
- Manage external communication efforts, and corresponding logistics, for: website, social media, paid advertisements, e-newsletter, annual report, Power Point presentations, and other marketing efforts;
- Support the fulfillment of the organizational mission through development and dissemination of collateral materials;
- Organize community outreach efforts including tabling events, health fairs, presentations, etc.;
- Maintain records of media coverage and awareness efforts for federal grant and other stakeholders;
- Oversee inventory management for Tulsa Campaign collateral materials, as well as general organizational supplies;
- Serve as a vendor contact for supplies and promotional items;
- Maintain organizational contact database for use with mailings, annual reports, newsletters, etc.
- Assist with planning and execution of fund development efforts, including logistics for fundraising events and acknowledgement process;
- Manage registration and billing process for special events, program trainings, etc.;
- Oversee preparation and set up for all organizational events including board meetings, trainings, and community meetings;
- Supervise Tulsa Campaign marketing/communication interns;
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or Marketing preferred;
- Experience developing and managing content for website, social media, newsletters, etc.;
- Prior experience in events management preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Able to work independently and within a team environment;
- Ability to prioritize tasks;
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, and social media, (Word Press experience preferred);
- Candidate must have reliable transportation.
How to apply for this position: Send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is October 15, 2017.